[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

Stephen Robinson heiferboy at robinsonworld.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Aug 9 23:10:25 PDT 2006

Well the question was more about the presence of a DVD, which I suspect was
a typo, and I can't be bothered risking it to be honest.

Just got my hands of Wreckers of Civilisation, cheapish of Amazon.co.uk,
very good, I'd recommend it to any cough, 'Control Agents', who still
havn't got a copy. Never knew United/ZBZ got single of the week in NME for
example.

>> > I'll back this up - deal with at your peril. They trade through
>> >  Amazon arketplace as well where I had the misfortune to deal with
>> >  them.
>>
>> I have had good luck with them, good prices, and they've been able to
>> dig up some hard-to-find titles if you're patient and don't expect
>> knowledgable service.  Peril is too strong, but caveat emptor applies
>> somewhat more than is usually necessary.
>
>     i've ordered from them a few times, and never been taken for my
> money - though it's taken them roughly 2 months to ship a couple items
> out.  bottom line, just because they say it's "in stock", take this
> with a grain of salt.  expect delays.

Regards
--
I wrote this on my Amiga One runing OS4, now with screen dragging
http://os4.hyperion-entertainment.biz/