[Grief] Re: Grief Digest, Vol 45, Issue 1

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 3 21:49:57 PDT 2006

This is what I was referring to with my "drop ship" comment. I don't know
that they actually have anythiing "in stock". What they list are things they
"think" they can get. (Meaning it's listed somewhere as being available -
not that they know, care, or even try to ever confirm this.)

I highly recommend this site to not have to sift through all the thousands
of "positive" comments they (or anybody of this nature) get. Seeing all the
negatives in one place like this can be most enlightening.

http://www.toolhaus.org/cgi-bin/negs