[Grief] TG: The Beginning and the End

ellis britzius zontar_98115 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 13:09:37 PDT 2006

Like I said, if I were retired or single, I would
do it. Interesting story how I got the tapes. I
was in some record store about 1985 here in
Seattle  and started talking to another customer
about TG as it seemed we were looking at the same
stuff. He asked  if I had the 24 hours tape set,
cause he did and if I wanted, I could borrow the
whole thing and make copies if I wanted. (!) He
told me how many C-90s and C-60s to get, I took
the inlay cards to Kinko's or somebody and had
copies made on card stock, and proceeded to copy
every tape. This guy, whose name I don't
remember, would not even accept any money and for
whatever reason, I guess he could see I was
indeed a rabid fan way back then, just let me
walk out of his house with his 24 hours of TG
in the little black suitcase they came in. I
think it took me a week to copy and return them,
then I never saw the guy again.
Since then I have acquired the majority of the
real tapes, still sealed, from various sources.

zontar_98115

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/burroughs-books/index.html