[Grief] TG: The Beginning and the End

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Sat Apr 29 19:02:17 PDT 2006

...Maybe not quite so dramatic as the subject line suggests, but it would
make an interesting piece (maybe a whole old new TG work in itself - could
be called "Copyright Deficit") if someone with the 24 Hours tape set could
splice the start and end bits from the TG gigs together chronologically and
release them as one recording...I think it would make for a nice
historical/evolutionary footnote for the early years of Throbbing Gristle.

Whilst I heard the tapes a few years ago, unfortunately I don't have them
myself, so can't offer to produce this. Would anyone one the list who has
them be prepared to put such a thing together? We can then hopefully find a
way to make it available to list members as an .mp3?

Finally, not strictly TG related, but someone posted a link to a page of
covers for W S Burroughs' books to the JG Ballard list. May be of interest
to some here:

http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/burroughs-books/index.html

Regards

Paul