[Grief] livejournal

Adam Klotblixt adam.klotblixt at tanner.se
Wed Apr 26 23:38:45 PDT 2006

I'm one of the few who has participated so far, and I will do it again
if the journal goes live again. As Dave said, it will be slow going
though, we all have lifes to live as well. BUT: I do think this is a
good, worthwhile and fun project.
I will do my share as/when time permits, and hope that more people will
follow.
I am currently uploading the ICA show to my MP3-player to accompany me
on my walk to work tomorrow. Hard to take notes while walking, but I'll
do my best to mail my thoughts anyway.

/Adam Klotblixt