[Grief] The Majesty Persuation cover

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Sun Apr 23 20:37:45 PDT 2006

ps. thanks for the heads up ... i looked that up on the web and there are a
ton of reports of people getting it from myspace--and some of them using FF
too.  I put out a warning on my show and will put one on my myspace too
(which i shall now use public computers to log into).

If they'd just create some kind of subscriber service they wouldnt need ads
at -all-.  fuckers.