[Grief] The Majesty Persuation cover

random99 random99 at ntlworld.com
Sun Apr 23 19:46:22 PDT 2006

It is quite a nice version, much better than I'd have expected! How do you
download tracks from myspace? I've clicked the download link but nothing
happens....

Not had the Winfixer pop-up (maybe because I'm using Firefox?) but it is a
velly bad plogram....just as myspace's owner is a velly bad man (Rupert the
Murdoch) - cue old day's sigh, TG would never have prostituted themselves in
this way....  :(

Paul

Behalf