[Grief] The Majesty Persuation cover

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 23 19:01:59 PDT 2006

Nice mellow version..... do Thee Majesty still exist?
I sort of thought they went into hibernation when PTV3
started.

Is it just me or does anyone else frequently get the
Winfixer pop up appearing when they use My Space?
Nasty little thing Winfixer curious as to why it's so
prevelant on My Space.

Dave B