[Grief] LJ entries?

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 21 18:03:50 PDT 2006

Haven't seen too much action so far, really, though I do realize people have
lives (got one of my own - : >) Speaking of which - I probably will not have
an entry ready for the ICA show until Tuesday or Wednesday of next week, so
if anybody else wants to go ahead and get that one started in the meantime,
please send one on to me, and I'll get it up ASAP.

For anybody who hasn't seen it yet, a new little "sub" idea was suggested in
a recent comment to entry #1, listing samples in each show. Good idea, I
think.

CAP

PS. I should usually always be able to get any entries sent to me posted
within a few hours (same with screening the later comments.) If I'm ever
going to be unavailable for a significant period of time, I'll give notice
of that.

Also probably going to alter the front userinfo page soon to indicate
projected discussion/posting dates, along with direct links to the previous
discussions.