[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

stephen ives stephen at digitalcutuplounge.com
Thu Apr 20 11:13:38 PDT 2006

thankfully not everyone - as lets face it that would be damn freaky -
but there is a pretty healthy noise-vibe underneath all that
hello-kitty-canto-pap veneer ..   and north of the boarder is certainly
hotting up with the Noise Shanghai activities - Torturing Nurse in
particular carrying a very bright late-70s TG vibe right now ...  check
them out ...
http://torturingtortur.blogdriver.com/torturingtortur/index.html

stephen
www.digitalcutuplounge.com