[Grief] Re: Cosey's reply + art month, TG site updates etc.

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Mon Apr 17 15:31:00 PDT 2006

Yeh, the article really isn't that damning - it's really just Gen
pointing out how much of an input he had on these works and Coum, as
the Tate seems to have build Cosey up into a diety of feminist art.  I
had, however, already decided on using the header "handbags at dawn"
and even if the letter was Gen detailing his favourite recipies for
Easter I wasn't changing it.