[Grief] Cosey's reply + art month, TG site updates etc.

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Mon Apr 17 14:54:43 PDT 2006

-Well that's cool, good to know about the Gristiliser - but still
doesn't verify if the
Hat Fair is the 40 min show or the 15 min show.

OK, so I've updated the TG page today, the front page mentions and
links to the LJ
community.

True to my claims I stumbled home on sunday afternoon and stopped by
the library on the
way and scanned the Art Montly letter, and it can be found from a link
on the TG news
bage.

I've also upped over 100 mp3 clips of the first minute of every track
that was over 2
mins long on a load of the early, rare cassette releases, all of TG24
and TG+, 20 Jazz
Funk Greats, the recent live 3" CD and various other things.  Also I
stuck the ICA show
radio spot up in time for the ICA LJ thread.

All can be found raiding around here:
http://brainwashed.com/tg/

Have fun!
Andy!