[Grief] GP-O in Art Monthly

InnerSanctum XVIII the.adversary at HotPOP.com
Sun Apr 16 21:44:19 PDT 2006

Oh my, it's a farce. On the scene we have an outdated stripper, two guys
with receding hairlines and a hermaphrodite who looks like a cheap tart. All
of them way beyond the age of 50. They're about to release an album of
industrial music, but... Things go wrong! Look out for the next episode in
this thrilling adventure...
-Fredrik

david brookes <harmaline23 at hotmail.com> writes:

Looks like TG had a meeting last wednesday, from Chris's event horizon page:

April 12 - COSEY FANNI TUTTI : Interview-ArtNet, TG meeting, London, UK
I wonder if the Art Monthly article was discussed!