[Grief] LJ tweaks and update (last one, hopefully)

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 06:47:02 PDT 2006

#2/Winchester has now been posted, ready for followups. Also posted a short
entry for the confusion over which show might be which on IRC3.

Made one final change to the info page, stating that one a week, maybe
sometimes two, is the current plan of action.

With that, I'm hoping to see it sort of take roots of it's own now. It's
been fun setting it all up, and I look forward to seeing it grow - but I
gotta busy week ahead of me with other stuff. Life beckons...

If anybody wants to jump up and start the ICA ball rolling, feel free to
send it on to me. I'll probably start that entry up sometime later in the
week, maybe Thursday or Friday.

CAP