[Grief] LJ tweaks and update

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 16 02:03:52 PDT 2006

Hello again to everyone,

Did a little more brainstorming on the LJ project today - I have made a few
adjustments, all of which I now have up and explained on the user info
account page.

Basically, the more I thought about it, I realized that the password sharing
plan could result in some potential messes, or repetitions - so, instead of
doing that, if somebody has an "advance" review ready, just send it directly
to me, and I'll post in when we get to the disc in question.

I say "when" because this also means that if someone doesn't neessarily feel
like waiting around to listen to a particular one, you can do it whenever
you want, and it will be with me ready and waiting for when the time comes
(as I would like to keep the site itself running in chronological order.) I
will keep everything in a file, and post them in the order that I receive
them.

Sound good? Hope so. Any other comments and suggestions always welcome. (And
contribute!)

CAP

PS to Andrew G. - maybe too soon to tell yet - but in the next few weeks, if
things seem to be picking up a little steam, maybe a mention/link to it
somewhere on the Brainwashed site? (Could also bring more contributors in,
maybe?)