[Grief] GP-O in Art Monthly

david brookes harmaline23 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 23:16:41 PDT 2006

I don't think he's ever got over the split between him and Cosey, he must
resent the fact that she found happiness with Chris who I don't think Gen
really got on with to be honest. I remember Chris recalling a heated
argument between him and Gen near the end of TG when Gen stated that Chris's
life was guided by fate whereas Gen's was guided by destiny