[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 18:09:17 PDT 2006

TG's effects are fairly uniform, I think, but certainly not universal.
That's what I mean by immunity.  Regardless, the experience of finding TG
frightening proved valuable to me beyond measure.  Well, perhaps it's more
correct to say, the experience of TG helping me find myself frightening was
valuable.

As to seriousness, it's curious to examine that question in relation to the
band.  While none of them took it wholly seriously ("brains in my marmelade,
spoiling my breakfast!"--I should hope no one would take that seriously), I
think the aspect of their "mission" that was serious was given perhaps very
different weight by the different members.  I'm almost certain that is a
part of the tension between them.