[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Sat Apr 15 17:43:16 PDT 2006

I actually liked the UK Guardian article.  Partially because at the time I
read it, the idea of listening to 24 hours straight of TG was pretty much
unbearable, considering 3 minutes could scare me shitless.  I found the end
sad though, because he said he'd grown immune.  One of the reasons I don't
listen to TG endlessly honestly is because the idea of immunity to it is
actually far more unbearable.

What I did like was the portion of the article where he went to the
underground and took off his headphones, only to find the noise around him
was far worse.  I've had those moments.  They are a good, solid reminder
that what TG points toward is the real world.