[Grief] sleazy...

InnerSanctum XVIII the.adversary at HotPOP.com
Sat Apr 15 21:23:00 PDT 2006

Fuck it! C&C did alot of bootlegging themselves during the eighties. The
more people slag Gen off, the more I tend to like him.
-Fredrik

random99 <random99 at ntlworld.com> writes:

Subject: RE: [Grief] sleazy...

Grant R. R.

"SO, EITHER GEN WAS LYING TO US ALL about the year in question (1975), AS HE
WAS THE ONE WHO PUT OUT THOSE CD'S ON DOSSIER WITHOUT THE OTHER 3's
PERMISSION( as I ALSO remember Cosey telling me that as well; that he did
NOT get their approval 1st). AND THE FACT THAT HE ONLY LISTED 3 MEMBERS ON
THOSE 3 CD'S CREDIT'S(AND DID NOT LIST SLEAZY)...OR, HE JUST FOR "SOME
REASON" DID NOT LIST SLEAZY! WHICH DOES NOT MAKE SENSE AT ALL WHY HE WOULD
DO THAT!!??
I DO think that Gift Gas is from 1975 though( just from the "older" sound of
it, & I do NOT recognize ANYTHING from it) though I could be wrong, but I do
NOT know if Sleaz is really playing on it or NOT(all b/c Gen is either lying
OR ommiting the truth)!"

Lies by omission; c/f Paula P-Orridge not being credited on the "official"
PTV reissues...Appears to be a bit of a cunt at times that G P-O!

Paul