[Grief] Missing information

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Sat Apr 15 08:52:38 PDT 2006

Again, this is something I'm hoping to put together with information
on each track - but it will take some time and will be quite tricky.
Something like Corey's done for Skinny Puppy and Co.
http://home.earthlink.net/~coreygoldberg/bites.htm

I'm also hoping to get extensive pictures in there of all the vinyl
releases, inclusing back cover, labels, inserts etc.  But this is also
something I'll need help with.  But right now if anyone has an image
of a release not in the discog already please email it over!