[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

rainbowbright242 at selfabuse.net rainbowbright242 at selfabuse.net
Sat Apr 15 06:19:40 PDT 2006

I would say LJ would work well.  Actually I am a pretty massive fan of TG but I
rarely respond to email lists.  I do watch though...If you set up an lj list I
am rainbowbrite242 on it.  I would love to join in on that.

As for the 24 hours of TG I just came from 12 of neubauten and 12 of coil from
painting my new apt.  I have a feeling it makes similar patterns of swiss
scheese of the brain.  Can't wait to do it when I get the box set.  But I dont
think speed would be enough outside help to listen.