[Grief] Live discussions on livejournal

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 15 00:19:07 PDT 2006

As I said from the outset, the whole "bloggish" thing kinda doesn't sit with
me all that great to begin with. But, a friend of mine showed me lj, and I
just found it to be very simple, direct and user-friendly. (As opposed to
myspace, which another friend talked me into exploring once, and which I got
utterly fed up with in less than 48 hours.)

And I don't think a separate list is really the way to go either. I mean,
hey - look how much we've livened this one up in a few days!  : p

What has sort of kicked into a bit higher level though, for me, is the
suggestion that someone made - forgot who now, I believe it was both Andrew
and someone else - that what we do here could possibly form the basis of a
future, in-depth info archive for it all. Which I think would be a really
great thing to do. So - let's wish ourselves luck!