[Grief] Live discussions on livejournal

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 23:24:52 PDT 2006

OK - to me, we could easily still do this here. Not saying I don't like the
group/LJ idea - but it's not something I have sufficent time to be able to
devote admin time to as well. And I have no interest in being some kind of
"censor/editor" either.

The only "free-for-all" I was referring to was to keep just anybody from
blitzing in and starting new post/threads - although certainly, as was
mentioned before, comments within the threads from outisders would certainly
always be welcome.

I'm going to look into the community thing. However, just having a single
account, with passwords given to those from here who want to particpate
would also work just as well, I think.

Summing it up - if we do this, we're doing it to talk about the discs - not
get into arguments about the arena in which we're doing it. And I'm not
really looking for it to turn it to another general TG board/list. That's
what we have here already. My thought is/was for this to be solely a
resource for the live material and discs - of which there is certainly
enough of to warrant its own special "home" for info.

Anyway - I'll be working on it when I get off work tonight, and when I have
something up and ready, I'll post the link and info here.

CAP