[Grief] Live discussions on livejournal

name pending aisuelite at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 19:05:17 PDT 2006

Well, here's all the things you can do:
You can set up the community so membership is open, or moderated, so you can
keep it from becoming a freeforall that way.
Or, you can grant selective posting access to some members and not all, but
i'm not sure if that disables their abilities to comment.  if so, that wont
help.
Or, if you have time to go through them all, you can set posts to moderated,
meaning you'd merely have to approve the entries before theya ppear.