[Grief] Live discussions on livejournal

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 21:14:16 PDT 2006

OK - well, like I said, I'll set it up as the admin - but I'm certainly not
looking to "rule" it or anything. This is why I said I thought maybe letting
list members only have the "admin" privileges might be a workable idea - so
anybody can comment, but only a few (or a reasonable, vetted amount) can
actually start discussions, etc., lest it become a total free for all.