[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Fri Apr 14 13:47:09 PDT 2006

I'd have to demand an advance so I could get onto BUPA before
embarking on this,  no way I'm winding up in an NHS mental ward -
private all the way.  I don't think even I could take on the Merzbox
though, that actually might kill me.

24/36 hours of TG filmed is such a ridiculous idea I think I will run
it by my friend and see about going for it over the Summer.