[Grief] Live discussions on livejournal

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 18:34:31 PDT 2006

OK - seems like people are into this idea. I will get one up and running
when I get home tonight. (Around 10-11 PM US EDT.)

As I say, one can post comments on LJ without actually having an account, so
you don't have to sign in or anything to contribute. What I was thinking of
doing though was making the password available to all list members, so if
someone wanted to start up a new one (thread/discussion), they could. And I
think limiting this access to list members only might keep it under control
- can't tell for sure how many regulars we have here - 10-15, maybe? Or are
there lurkers from everywhere about to surface?  : >

Anyway - any other ideas/requests on this, send them on, either on-list or
direct to me.

CAP