[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Fri Apr 14 13:29:40 PDT 2006

That's such a warped idea... I actually make films with a friend of
mine, who isn't partial to TG, could set up two cameras in a room and
watch us slowly break down and age over the 36 hours period.  I'd look
horrific by the end of it.  COuldbe editted down into a digestible
chunk, and hey - Channel 4 have shown worse reality TV shows...