[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Fri Apr 14 13:13:47 PDT 2006

I was going to do the 24 hours but then decided that was for wimps, if
you're going to binge on TG do it right and piggy back the 24 hours on
TG+ as well.  Sadly I haven't yet come across the three full days and
large quanitity of speed needed to complete this task.  I'm also
worried that part way through I'd wind up repeadly smashing my head
off a brick wall...