[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

andy at flesheatingants.com andy at flesheatingants.com
Fri Apr 14 12:46:12 PDT 2006

Hey gang,
Been away for a bit and just back to a flood of emails, but let me see
if I can get my head around this.

-there was an error in the discog on the 24 hours section of IRC3 with
the dates, which is fixed that now, and I dug out the CD - I think the
shows are in the right order with the Air gallery show being the long
instrumental and the Hat Fair being the 15 min show (they were playing
at an English hat fair after all, they're lucky to have gotten 2
minutes of a show in) where skeletal Very Friendly and Dead Ed
versions are played - excerpts of which crop up on IRC1 - Best Of
Volume 2.  Are people in agreement with this?

-so Kev is going to review each of the TG live shows?  Sounds like a
cool idea, I was thinking about doing the same actually.  I'm hoping
to do a lot with the live section of the site and have a page for each
show with any reviews form the time, snipets of interviews about the
shows, any fliers or pics I've come across and also have sound (and
possibly video for some) clips.  If you want to get started and have
them on an LJ or a myspace or something then cool, and when I get
round to getting the live section done I could put them up there with
the other info.

With regards to buying TG albums, if you're in the UK check out your
local indie stores - the two main ones in Edinburgh, Fopp and
Avalanche, have virtually every Mute disc for £5 each.  No excuses to
have gaps in your collection when albums are that cheap.

Have a fun Easter guys,
Andy