[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 17:30:08 PDT 2006

I'm not normally the blogging sort - but I do have some experience on
livejournal, which I find to be the most user friendly. (You can also make
comments there without having to sign up yourself.)

If everybody else would also like to go this route, let me know, and I'd be
happy to make an account on there for this. Let's see a few hands first,
though.

And one, or maybe two, a week would be OK with me too. I guess 5 was going a
bit overboard, maybe...  : >