[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

Alex Morrice alex at walkeastlothian.co.uk
Fri Apr 14 18:05:39 PDT 2006

This is all sounding a bit bloggish to me... It's a great idea, but
instead of doing it by email, why not post your reviews on blogger (or
somewhere similar) and the rest of us can chime in with comments. That
way, we've got a useful set of listening notes that we can all bookmark
and refer to in future.

The 24 hours/TG+ box sets are a fabulous resource but they're just so
huge that it's hard to get a handle on them.

BTW: One a week would be a better schedule for me...