[Grief] Any more?

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 12:21:33 PDT 2006

i'm er in, however i'm right in the middle of moving - and i haven't  seen my tg24 in a week or two, so mine'll have to revolve around the  original tapes.  how very early 80s, etc...  i bought these  off flowmotion mag back in '83, yaknow.
  much more authentic, etc etc.

  :¬)
  kawa

random99 <random99 at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> >Okay well if you want to start the ball rolling then
> >I will have to have a listen to disc one from 24
> >hours.
>
> OK - so now we are three. I think this could be a lot of fun. Let's see
how
> many other contributors we catch.

Oh my god, how middle class; the TG book club............................

:))

Ok, count me in...

Paul

and now, i am tired of you, funny face.  come, climb with me into this sack of stones, for it is into the river we must go.

www.elbowjelly.biz:  a waste of honey.