[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 14 06:11:45 PDT 2006

>From: heavensblade23 <heavensblade23 at gmail.com>
>Rather odd piece of synchronicity since the other day I was thinking of
>listening to them all in order for my own purposes, before it was suggested
>we all do it.

Been meaning to do it for a long time myself - if nothing else, to make some
personal reference notes for future listenings. (Cause God knows it would be
hard to retain ALL of it just on memory...)

>Personally I don't feel this show is terribly interesting, things get much
>better around the >Prostitution show.

Well, as I was saying - if nothing else, as a nice, brief little "general
intro", I think it works rather well.

Also forgot to mention the sound quality - excellent. Chris really outdid
himself with the remastering of the boxes. The sound of the some of the
shows we'll get to down the road, in comparison to the old vinyl I had of a
few of them, is positively amazing. Almost like listening to a wholly
different recording in some instances.