[Grief] Live #1 - Air Gallery 7/6/76

heavensblade23 heavensblade23 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 14 01:39:11 PDT 2006

C. A. Polk wrote:

>It appears to me, however, that the 21 minute track is the Air
>show, and the 38 minute one the Winchester. If anybody knows different,
>please set me straight. (And again, Andrew, if this is in fact the case,
>so you know, the discog page is currently in error on this matter.)

That was my assumption as well.

Rather odd piece of synchronicity since the other day I was thinking of
listening to them all in order for my own purposes, before it was
suggested we all do it.

Personally I don't feel this show is terribly interesting, things get
much better around the Prostitution show.

--
The real problem is not whether machines think, but whether men do.

  -B.F. Skinner