[Grief] Any more?

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 21:12:10 PDT 2006

>From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>

>--- "C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > You seem to be taking the tack of whatever they do,
> > whenever they do it, it'll be worthwhile, just because it's them.

>No not at all.

OK - well, I"ll say again - I wasn't ever disparaging you (or anyone) for
liking or not liking anything. I just thought some of the hand-wringing
going on recently about all the delays and things had gotten a bit silly and
out of hand. (Joined, from my perspective, with the artistic merit
discussion we've been having here as well.)

>  > to go, chronologically, through the all of the
> > live discs in the next few weeks. we could start a
> > thread about it, commenting on each one as we go.
> > Sign up now!!
>
>Okay well if you want to start the ball rolling then
>I will have to have a listen to disc one from 24
>hours.

OK - so now we are three. I think this could be a lot of fun. Let's see how
many other contributors we catch.