[Grief] Any more?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 21:44:03 PDT 2006

--- "C. A. Polk" <capolk at hotmail.com> wrote:

> You seem to be taking the tack of whatever they do,
> whenever they do it,
> it'll be worthwhile, just because it's them. Which,
> again, is fine, if
> that's how you feel.

No not at all. I was a bit disappointed with the live
film soundtrack in Berlin thought it a bit of a let
down. But I put that down to the nature of playing a
live soundtrack. What do you look at the band, the
film, do you listen to the music, try n follow the
narrative of the film. Just seems a bit too much going
on. I wasn't at the gig the night before so I don't
how that was. However I enjoyed the exhibition in
Berlin particularly getting to see the Astoria DVD
(which IMHO looks great).

> I must say - if anything, what this entire thread
> has now made me want to do
> is to go, chronologically, through the all of the
> live discs in the next few
> weeks. If anybody else would like to join in on
> this, we could start a
> thread about it, commenting on each one as we go.
> Sign up now!!

Okay well if you want to start the ball rolling then
I will have to have a listen to disc one from 24
hours.

Dave B