[Grief] Any more?

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 20:19:45 PDT 2006

>From: "Grant Regnaert" <tripreset at hotmail.com>
>I'm with you! Let's GO thru ALL the live albums in the next few weeks (one
>at a time) and discuss them. I was trying to say the same thing, or
>something along those lines(  read my other post I just sent out).

Yes, yes. Jeez, guy - settle down a little after that last one before you
hurt yourself.  : p

>So, I will start tommorow(to busy today) with the 1st (live) cd in the box,
>from 1976 and report >back my thoughts when I have time. Anyone else want
>to join?

I can start on Saturday. My proposal would be that we do a minimum of three,
max of 5 per week, and we let anybody who wants to get involved get caught
up before we proceed.

It would be cool if we had a little show of hands up in the next few days of
people that want to get involved - but I don't suppose that's strictly
necessary.