[Grief] Any more?

C. A. Polk capolk at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 13 17:21:17 PDT 2006

>From: David Bourgoin <david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk>

>So why are you on the list then. If nothing they do
>now is of any interest to you whats the point in you
>being here. Is it just to play devils advocate?
>No of course they aren't what they were that was 25
>years ago. Times change people change.

Yes. That's true. So we're limited to only talking about the current stuff
here then, is that it?

Like I said before - counting the live stuff, we got about 40 odd albums we
could be talking about - which would, surely, eventually spin off into all
sorts of other topics and comments. (Witness how somehow we've veered off
into the Beatles, Ramones and DM sales figures here...)

Are you only on the list to count the days until the new album is released?
If so, that's fine. But maybe all of us aren't quite of the same mindset.
Fair enough?

And yes - playing DA is a specialty of mine. (As if this wasn't obvious by