[Grief] The Silver Beatles

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 14:51:43 PDT 2006

yeah - i think it's a winner...
  another idea.  remember the jackson 5/osmonds became heartwarming  children'ssaturday morning  cartoons?  which old-school  industrial bands would make equally good cartoons?
  tg are an obvious choice, ("and i've have got away with it too, if it  wasn't for you pesky kids and those darn dogs!") but what about cabaret  voltaire or even spk, (all working together in a crummy hotel and  trying the get their first lp recorded?)
  in fact, what about boyd rice & lydia lunch, together?

  you can tell i'm bored today, can't you?
  christ.

  kawa

mark <mark at junklight.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Genius – with the dad’s army  cast you could have a TV vehicle (like the monkees) to go with it. The whole  package – concerts (including theater with favourite bits from the  original Dads Army and the new TV show) , TV , CD , spin off merchandising. Right  in at the heart of the current nostalgia trend. Can’t Fail