[Grief] The Silver Beatles

mark mark at junklight.com
Thu Apr 13 14:34:28 PDT 2006

Genius - with the dad's army cast you could have a TV vehicle (like the
monkees) to go with it. The whole package - concerts (including theater with
favourite bits from the original Dads Army and the new TV show) , TV , CD ,
spin off merchandising. Right in at the heart of the current nostalgia
trend. Can't Fail

  _____