[Grief] The Silver Beatles

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 14:24:49 PDT 2006

why stop at music?  death's picked off most of the "dad's army"  cast - i wonder how many of them are left and could be co-erced into  dad's silver beatles..?

  kawa

mark <mark at junklight.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    So the line up of The Silver Beatles would  be two or three drummers (depending if you want Marky in), CJ on Bass ( I don’t  think that “sucking” should be a reason not to be in the silver  beatles) and Macca on Bass and Vocals (and any other instruments he might play).

    In other hands that might be quite an  interesting setup but I’m guessing not in this instance. Perhaps we could  let them have some ex members of wings to provide a little instrumental diversity  or we could add another band to the mix
..