[Grief] The Silver Beatles

mark mark at junklight.com
Thu Apr 13 12:35:51 PDT 2006

So the line up of The Silver Beatles would be two or three drummers
(depending if you want Marky in), CJ on Bass ( I don't think that "sucking"
should be a reason not to be in the silver beatles) and Macca on Bass and
Vocals (and any other instruments he might play).

In other hands that might be quite an interesting setup but I'm guessing not
in this instance. Perhaps we could let them have some ex members of wings to
provide a little instrumental diversity or we could add another band to the
mix...

  _____