[Grief] Any more?

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 11:04:48 PDT 2006

euch!  and i pride myself on how sick i am.  it's like the opposite of a supergroup.
  hehehe

  kawa

mark <mark at junklight.com> wrote:              v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}          st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                    Perhaps groups with depleted members could  get together into mutant groups:

    The beatles and the ramones playing the  greatest hits of both (perhaps with a little wings thrown in for good measure).