[Grief] Any more?

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 10:50:18 PDT 2006

christ!  i used crass as a joke.  the ultimate politically correct group.  and they've reformed (badly) too?
  ok, elves.  for my next wish - the ramones.  there's more  beatles left alive than ramones now!  (ok, i despise both bands,  but let's see if we can lift this curse)
  crass reforming.  sweet crispy christ, whatever next?

  kawa

stephen ives <stephen at digitalcutuplounge.com> wrote:  Well I played on the same bill as them as part of last years Exeter
TEXT festival - felt very sorry for the bemused looking scattering of
punks - as they had to suffer what can only be described as a
performance of pretentious utter crap - mainly consisting of badly
played jazz and wailing/moaning/muttering ...   trust me the TG debacle
has some point in comparison ...!

No problem with Crass / TG moving forward - but perhaps a re-branding
might be in order !!   I prefer my memories of Crass to be those of
from the heady days of Stonehenge festivals and the like !!

stephen .
www.digitalcutuplounge.com