[Grief] Any more?

miike kitano61 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 10:02:34 PDT 2006

agreed and agreed.
  what's that line in "human traffic"?  "what brings us together  isn't just the music we all love, but also the music we all hate"
  the lines of communication are freely open for a very limited number of  consumer options.  since asda/wall-mart sell more (of the same 50  or so) cds than anyone else, does that mean they're the best record  shop in the world?

  kawa

Metabolic <mtabolic at ix.netcom.com> wrote:  Miike said: "but a lot of people, when you ask them 'what kind of music  do
you like', will answer, 'oh, i like anything'.  which doesn't  mean they
actually like anything - it just means they can put up with  anything."

In addition to meaning they can put up with anything, it also means they
have NO TASTE.

hmmm.  but a lot of people, when you ask them "what kind of music  do you
like", will answer, "oh, i like anything".  which doesn't  mean they
actually like anything - it just means they can put up with  anything.

and now, i am tired of you, funny face.  come, climb with me into this sack of stones, for it is into the river we must go.

www.elbowjelly.biz:  a waste of honey.