[Grief] Any more?

David Bourgoin david_bourgoin at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 13 09:56:10 PDT 2006

Of course Mutant TG isn't going to make people go out
and start bands it's a remix album.

But the gig at the Astoria was great the DVD of it
looks just as great and I'm enjoying the new TG
events.
So many people want to just knock them down all the
time and have some sort of desire to see them fail.

If you think it's that bad and that pointless than get
up of your arse and go and do something yourselves
instead of just complaining about TG reforming.

Dave B