Fwd: [Grief] Any more?

markw mark at junklight.com
Thu Apr 13 00:03:50 PDT 2006

well obviously - them submitting to the whims of a corporation for
which they are of minor importance at best does indeed seem a better
fit for TG when you put it like that.

There are plenty of bands starting to find ways to do it themselves
(including Coil for goodness sake) though

I guess that I am extremely naive in thinking that there might be any
artistic integrity (and an accompanying desire to remain true to
that) rather than a simple desire to maximise profit.