[Grief] Any more?

Jon Whitney turbid at turbid.com
Wed Apr 12 18:32:57 PDT 2006

On Wed, 12 Apr 2006, mark wrote:

> I have to say I am really surprised that TG don't do it themselves (except
> that all of the members have proven themselves to be rubbish at running mail
> order businesses at some point or other in their careers)

Are you 'really surprised'?  They didn't "form" TG this time around.
They were asked to play.  They didn't just call each other up and say
"hey, let's play as TG again!" They don't even live on the same f'n
continent as each other!  How are they going to "put it out themselves"?
There's no office, no distributor, no press agent, no secretary, no
studio.  What honestly surprises you?  That they're not all sitting in
some run down flat in London making Xerox copies of covers and putting
little bones and copper pieces in themselves and stamping?

jonwhitney
TURBID.COM