[Grief] Any more?

David Law dlaw at mva.co.uk
Wed Apr 12 14:49:15 PDT 2006

errr... 23 yEras ago! (almost 2 yEras from Astoria!!!)  that's probably
how long we've got to wait for the Astoria DVD/Endless Wait CD!!!

DIL23
:)

>>> cam.belen at virgin.net 12/04/2006 13:28 >>>
It was exactly this type of loss of control of output that made them
form Industrial Records in the first place. They get you in the end.
(Well, they do if you embark on a reunion 25 years after the event).